Booking Conditions

1. Booking and Payment
When making the final booking you may either pay the total rental cost, or a nonrefundable deposit of 30 %, to the owner’s bank account. The remaining 70% is to be paid to the owner’s bank account not later than 2 weeks prior to your arrival. If agreed with the owner, the remaining 70% can be paid cash in euros upon the arrival.
In case of cancellation, please inform us accordingly not later than 4 weeks prior to your arrival.

2. Security Deposit
A security deposit of 200 euros is required to cover the cost of any possible damage in the house. It will be collected upon your arrival, therefore please make sure that you have the cash amount ready. This deposit will be returned at the end of your stay upon the inspection of the apartment/villa.

3. Security and Valuables
Your valuables at the property are left there at your own risk. In case of burglary the owner is not held responsible for any compensation.

4. Your Responsibilities
The guests are kindly asked to leave the property with all the assets in the same condition as they found it.
The owner has the right to make deductions from the security deposit for any damage and any extra cleaning.

5. Number of Visitors
Only the persons who booked and checked into the apartment are allowed to stay in.

6. Noise
Please refrain from making any noise from 11pm to 7 am, or in afternoon from 2 to 5 pm (a rest time). That is a City rule. The sound of music or TV should not be too loud to annoy the neighbours.

7. Access
The owner or her representative must be allowed to access the apartment/villa in case of urgent maintenance request.

8. Linen and Cleaning
Linen and cleaning is done on a weekly basis. It is advisable to take a your own beach towel.

9. Check Out Time
10.00 am, if not agreed otherwise with the hostess.